- How to apply Season Parking?
You can download the "Application For Season Parking" form through Metro-Parking
Online at https://services.epetrol.com.my/metro-parking-online
and submit an application via email / fax / by hand; or you can visit any Metro-Parking
Car Park site office or booth to apply.
- What are the Season Parking charges?
Season Parking Charges vary depending on the type of vehicle; type of car park;
or location of the car park, please contact our customer service at 603-2081 2777
for season parking charges details.
- How do I renew my Season Parking?
For RENEWAL of season parking, season parkers are able to make online payment at
via credit / debit card or FPX.
- My Company has a few vehicles that have been issued with Season Parking
Pass. Can I renew my own season parking via online payment separately?
No. Your Company has to submit one online payment application for all vehicles registered
under the same Company Account.
- I opt not to receive season parking payment due date reminder?
Yes. You can login to
https://services.epetrol.com.my/metro-parking-online to uncheck the [ I
would like to receive payment due date reminder from Metro Parking ] in "Profile".
- I transfer my Season Parking to another vehicle?
Yes. You can transfer your season parking when there is a change of your own car
vehicle number; or vehicle type eg from motorcycle to car. The approval of the transfer
is subject to the availability of the parking lot and new expiry date computation
of a car park type or/and vehicle type.
- How do I know my personal, credit / debit card and bank account information
All transactions take place on a secure server, and all your personal and payment
card information is encrypted using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). We urge you to
- What is Convenience Fee?
A convenience fee is applicable to all online payment.
A non-refundable convenience fee is charged when initial payment is made through
direct debit, credit cards, debit cards or charge cards. Convenience fee will be
charged with reference to the below:
- Direct debit – RM2.00 inclusive Service Tax per transaction.
- Credit cards, debit cards or charge cards- RM10.60 inclusive Service Tax as per bay per
- How do I terminate my Season Parking?
You can terminate your Season Parking by submitting "Season Pass Termination" form
via email / fax / by hand; or submit a termination request through Feedback Form.
If you have any further questions, please submit the Feedback Form or email us at
to let us know how we can help you.