- Please read these “Terms and Conditions” before using the Season Pass Parking Facility.
- When you first use the Season Parking Pass Card/ Access Card/ Dongle/ Transponder/
Windscreen Tag/ Windscreen Disc/ Season Label/ Car Access Sticker (hereinafter referred
to as the “Season Pass”) facility, you are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed
to the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The issuance of the Season Pass by Metro Parking (M) Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred
to as “The Company”), to the Season Pass Holder (hereinafter referred to as “The
Licensee”) and the use of the Season Pass by The Licensee shall be subject to the
Terms and Conditions, as well as any other agreements, disclosures, rules, or notices
relating to the Season Pass as may be posted on the Metro Parking’s website or otherwise,
made available to The Licensee at the time of using and/ or at the time of online
registration, as applicable, which may be amended from time to time.
- The Licensee, its servant, agents, and invitees shall use the designated car parking
areas and occupy the car parking bays at their own risk and hereby release The Company,
its servant, agents, and invitees from all claims and demands the full extent permitted
by the law of every kind resulting from accident, theft, damage or injury to person
or property however caused accruing in or upon the car parking area. The Licensee
shall be responsible for and to indemnify The Company against all damages occasioned
to the car parking areas or to any person caused by the default or negligence of
The Licensee, its servants, agents and invitees and to pay and make good to The
Company all and every loss and damage sustained by The Company.
- This License shall be non-exclusive to The Licensee and shall commence upon the
approval of the application for Season Pass (hereinafter referred to as “Commencement
Date”) and continue from month to month until terminated by either party
in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Season Pass. Unless as otherwise
agreed or indicated in writing, The Licensee shall maintain the license for a minimum
continuous period of one (1) month.
- Season Parking Fees are to be paid in advance before the commencement of
the approved parking period and/ or before the 1st day of every month.
- The Licensee wishing to renew season pass must pay in advance before the 1st day
of each month failing which the Season Pass may be suspended/ deactivated.
- Payments received on or after the 1st day of the month by The Company will be deemed
as LATE PAYMENT.
- Strictly no refund to The Licensee for being charges as casual parker due to
LATE PAYMENT of season parking on or after 1st day of every month.
- The Company reserves its sole and absolute right to impose any penalty, reactivation
charges and such other charges at their prevailing rate for the reactivation of
any of the Season Pass deactivated pursuant herein.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the season parking from any licensee
without notice if The Licensee’s payment is not received when due and/ or found
to be in breach of Season Pass Terms and Conditions, the Car Park’s Terms and Conditions
of Use and any notices displayed in the car park compound. No refund will be entertained.
- In the event of The Licensee wishing to commence or terminate his/ her Season Pass
after the 1st day of the current month, calculation for pro-rated season parking
fee shall be as follows:-
- Commencement of Season Pass:
- Full month payment if Season Pass is commencing between 1st to 15th day of the month.
- Half (½) month payment if Season Pass is commencing between 16th to last day of
- Termination of Season Pass:
- Half (½) month payment if Season Pass is terminated between 1st to 15th day of the
- Full month payment if Season Pass is terminated between 16th to last day of the
- Payment procedures for Season Parking fees are as follow:-
- Payment via ONLINE:
- RENEWAL of season parking, season parkers are able to make online payment at www.metro-parking.com.my
via credit/ debit card or FPX.
- Step 1 – Click Pay Now & Create an Account.
- Step 2 – Enter your Account Number & Name.
- Step 3 – Verify & update your details.
- Step 4 – Submit & Check your e-mail for verification.
- Step 5 – Complete!
- Payment via CASH: (maybe subject to additional processing fees)
- All cash payment should be made direct to the selected car park site office or parking
booth (if no car park site office) and an official receipt will be issued.
- Please do not send cash by mail.
- Pay via online banking or money transfer should be presenting the cash bank-in slip
or approved bank transaction.
- Payment via CHEQUE: (maybe subject to additional processing fees)
- All cheques payment should be crossed and made payable to METRO PARKING (M) SDN
- Please check your cheque date, amount and signature.
- Postdated cheque, bank-in slip and online transaction slip is not accepted as payment.
- Please write clearly your name or company name, Season Parking Account Number, your
contact number and car park name on the reverse side of your cheque.
- All cheques payment should be made directly to the respective car park site office
or parking booth (if no car park site office) and an official receipt will be issued.
- All payments received via cheques are subject to clearance.
- Any charges for cheque clearance shall be borne by you.
- The Licensee whom wishes to enjoy tenant's parking fees is required to submit First
& Last page of Tenancy Agreement issued by the Building Owner.
- The Company shall be entitled at their sole discretion to give The Licensee one
(1) month written notice of any variation in the Season Parking Fee whereupon the
reviewed fee shall be deemed to replace and/or substitute the Season Parking Fee
referred to in the Application For Season Parking form.
- Should The Licensee not be in possession of its validated Season Pass when either
entering or leaving the Car Park, The Licensee shall be liable to pay the daily
parking rate applicable to casual parking at the Car Park.
- The Licensee will be wholly responsible for the safekeeping of Season Pass. Misplaced,
damaged or lost Season Pass may be replaced upon payment to The Company with a replacement
- The Season Pass is issued for a specific vehicle and is strictly non-transferable
and shall not be used for any commercial purpose.
- Every Season Pass issued is only valid for a maximum of two vehicles but only one
(1) vehicle is allowed to enter the Car Park at any one time.
- If The Licensee wishing to terminate his/ her Season Pass, he/ she must be giving
one (1) month notice prior to the date of expiration of his/ her current
license/ Season Pass to the Company by submitting Parking Bay termination Request via online payment portal account:
- Login into Metro Parking payment portal.
- Go to [Car Park Account].
- Click on [Terminate Parking Bay] button.
- Select parking bay to terminate.
- Click on [Submit] button.
- No refund will be applicable for any unexpired parking period in the event of early
- Should The Licensee wish to postpone/ suspension his/ her season parking for a period
of not less than 15 days and not more than two (2) calendar months without
charge, the appropriate Season Pass must be forwarded to the Company’s offices prior
to the 1st day of postponed month in conjunction with an approved Parking Bay Termination Request submitted.
- During the postponed period, The Licensee is not allowed to park his/ her vehicle
in the car park or otherwise a normal Season Parking Fee will be imposed.
- The one (1) month/ two (2) months security deposits and deposit for Season Pass
of any other amount determined by the Company from time to time or specified in
the Car Park, will be refunded if:-
- The Licensee fulfilled the required notice period or termination.
- Return the Season Pass on or before the last day of termination date.
- No outstanding season payment or damage of the parking bay.
- Season Parking Pass Card/ Access Card/ Dongle/ Transponder/ Windscreen Tag/ Windscreen
Disc/ Season Label/ Car Access Sticker returned in good condition and proper manner.
- Please note that the deposit required is a security deposit against the loss of
Season Pass, damage, non-compliant of termination notice or non-payment season parking
- The Company reserves the right to increase the Season Parking Fee at one (1)
month notice, at any time during the currency of the license.
- The Company reserves the right to alter or amend any of the terms and conditions
without prior notice and any decision made by The Company is final.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw the season parking license from any Licensee
designated as a Temporary Season Parker by giving seven (7) days’ notice
or accordance to the specified period.
- The Company shall be entitled to send all Invoices via e-mail. The Company reserves
the sole and absolute discretion to impose surcharge of RM 3.00 in the event that
The Licensee requires the Invoices to be sent by any other form or means.
- All records and entries shown in the Invoice are deemed to be correct unless
The Company is notified of any discrepancy within fifteen (15) days from the Tax
- The Car Park’s terms and conditions of use including any notices displayed in the
car park compound shall be incorporated in this terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions stipulated in the Season Application Form shall be deemed
as valid and save otherwise stipulated in this terms and conditions.
CHANGE IN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Subject to the limitations of applicable law, Metro Parking reserves the right,
at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of these terms
& conditions. Your continued use of the Season Pass Parking facility after such
changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
Please consult these terms & conditions regularly at metro-parking.com.my.
GOVERNING LAW / JURISDICTION
This Terms & Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the
laws of the Malaysia. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
state and federal courts located in your primary state of residence with respect
to all controversies arising out of or in connection with the use of the Season
Pass Parking facility and this Terms & Conditions.
POLICY ON PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
The Company will collect personal information of The Licensee when he/ she apply
for Seasonal Parking at any car park under The Company and any additional information
provided to The Company from time to time in connection with services, feedbacks
or surveys. The Company will ensure The Licensee’s information will be held, retained
and used in compliance with all data protection laws.
The Company will observe all rights granted to The Licensee under all data protection
laws. The Licensee is responsible to ensure that all information provided to The
Company is accurate and kept up to date. If there is any change of address or other
details of The Licensee, Licensee must notify The Company at the contact particulars
in this form to correct such information. The Licensee is therefore recommended
to check the information provided to The Company to ensure that they are accurate.
The Company may use The Licensee’s information to send materials to or contact Licensee
on special offers, exclusive gifts, promotions, events, surveys, research and other
news about services.
The Licensee may contact the Company Season Pass Unit via telephone, fax or email
+609 513 0007
+609 513 0017
+604 236 6190
+604 236 6193
METRO PARKING (M) SDN BHD